sian.grace.carter (me) and A New Perspective

sian.grace.carter (me) and A New Perspective
there lived a 14 year old girl with a competitive drive, loving heart, and a thing for excellence who began keeping a blog

4.26.2010

You're All the World I Need (april 15th, 2010)

I know that I don't mean that much
To the world
But you mean the world to me
More than the world to me

More than. . .

The song of the bluebird
That holds each morning
Beside my open ears

The savory taste of sugar
Sending a wave of sweet nothings
Along my tongue

The little things in life
We perserve in shoeboxes
Decorated by every moment worth remembering

You mean the world to me
And a thousand worlds more
You're my portrait of love
Which hangs on a wall
In every house of my heart

The world doesn't mean that much to me
Because you're all the world to me

No comments:

Post a Comment