sian.grace.carter (me) and A New Perspective

sian.grace.carter (me) and A New Perspective
there lived a 14 year old girl with a competitive drive, loving heart, and a thing for excellence who began keeping a blog

4.26.2010

discouraged

I could use some positive feedback about my poems. I don't even know why I'm posting this no one looks at
my blog anyway. Well like i was saying i could use some support. I'm really proud of my poems and I want
to do something with them. i showed a majority of them to my humanities teacher and she wasn't fond of the
love ones but she doesn't understand. Adults lose a certain sense when they've been thru a certain
percentage of life kinda like us kids don't gain a certain margin of qualities until later in life. Sigh and she didn't
understand my unconditional love poem. She thought I knew someone maybe that was fatally sick but no. it
was a tribute to all the loves of my life letting them know that its unconditional the love i have for them. So I'm
feeling misunderstood right now i guess that's the word for. sigh ugh. i really wish people would look at my
effing blog. i need anonymous feedback from strangers lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment