sian.grace.carter (me) and A New Perspective

sian.grace.carter (me) and A New Perspective
there lived a 14 year old girl with a competitive drive, loving heart, and a thing for excellence who began keeping a blog

4.26.2010

poem book update

My latest poem book is coming along. I'm really proud of the poems I've written for it so far. Sigh. I have approx. 25 for it so far and I'll no when I'm finished when I feel I'm finished. I've tossed several titles around in my head for this piece and I think I've got it. First I was gonna name it As Sure as the Sun (and i still think that's a pretty good candidate), then I wanted Houses of My Heart (which is nice but not what i want), now I think I'm gonna name it something Shoebox or maybe just Shoe boxes. Like I said I'll know wen I'll know.

No comments:

Post a Comment