sian.grace.carter (me) and A New Perspective

sian.grace.carter (me) and A New Perspective
there lived a 14 year old girl with a competitive drive, loving heart, and a thing for excellence who began keeping a blog

4.26.2010

Darling (april 6th, 2010)

We're under the clouds
Beside summer's homecoming
And the seawater kisses the rocks
Each wave at a time

Not even the morning sky
Can compare to the smile in your eyes
Not even the comfort of June's sand
Can compare to the comfort of your hand in mine

The breeze whispers like background music
Calling us from the radio
Your words turn to lyrics
And embellish my ears with seashells

For a moment my eyes linger
On the pair of footprints
You and I have signed in the sand
And I'm as sure as the sun when I say I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment