sian.grace.carter (me) and A New Perspective

sian.grace.carter (me) and A New Perspective
there lived a 14 year old girl with a competitive drive, loving heart, and a thing for excellence who began keeping a blog

4.05.2010

"Let's Blog" lolol

I publish my poems on here more than I actually blog. Lol I literally like just noticed that. Oh well. I am extremely bored. I spent Spring Break doing absolutely nothing, lame right? Well that's not true; we looked at some houses yesterday and we think we've found the one. My sisters and I even have our rooms figured out. This may be surprising but as the older sister I was actually very gracious when we were establishing rooms haha. My room is the smallest, I know you're all very surprised that I didnt fight tooth and nail to get thee biggest room. No thee biggest room went to Liya and Kallan because they're the smallest and wanted to share, hence if they're sharing they need the biggest room. Joi got thee second biggest room. Her's is actually the attic but it's so sweet because it's actually a legit room and it'll be great for sleep overs. My mom is moving into thee third biggest bedroom. I thought it would suit her because it has three windows that bring in a lot of light and my mom is an artist. Then there is moi, I got thee runt of the rooms. But knowing me it'll be the best decorated room <3. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment