sian.grace.carter (me) and A New Perspective

sian.grace.carter (me) and A New Perspective
there lived a 14 year old girl with a competitive drive, loving heart, and a thing for excellence who began keeping a blog

4.05.2010

Track Babe

        Track is sooo much funnn. I love it. Especially when it's gorgeous outside. You just feel so carefree and open. It's refreshing. You get to work out, socialize, and train in any event that suits your abilities. It's amazing. And we'll all be toned by the end of the season lol. Just in time for the Shillington Pool b.e.s.t. day. I can't wait. Winter felt sooo long this year I almost forgot how much I loooove the sun. This summer should be pretty interesting this year too because we're embarking on the adventure of moving lol. Can't wait for 9th grade either. OMG there is so much to look forward to. I love warm weather. I'm craving the beach so much right about now....
Cape May

No comments:

Post a Comment