sian.grace.carter (me) and A New Perspective

sian.grace.carter (me) and A New Perspective
there lived a 14 year old girl with a competitive drive, loving heart, and a thing for excellence who began keeping a blog

2.20.2010

Tears

They lose themselves. As they let go of ebony shaded feathers. They spill out of fragile windows. Every falling crystal hits the wall at my feet. Where it shatters at the crime scene. Leaving stains of evidence. That disappear over time.

Sometimes they seep into the heart they came from. Especially when I catch every translucent bead. Cutting every life short. Knowing there's more that can't stay any longer. In the one home they can only belong to.

I let every one die. Because it's not in vain. They go silently without complaint. Each one promising without a choice. To hold my pain.

There's no warning. No beacon to let me know what's up ahead. There's no time for goodbyes. They seem to hang frozen in the air. Dropping so slow that they're fast. So fast that I miss them the second they leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment