sian.grace.carter (me) and A New Perspective

sian.grace.carter (me) and A New Perspective
there lived a 14 year old girl with a competitive drive, loving heart, and a thing for excellence who began keeping a blog

2.20.2010

Paramore


I love paramore's music not to mention their guitarist, Josh Farro. He's really hot. But back to their music. It's so easy to relate to and there is always some moral you have to pick a part the song to even be able to learn. I'm all about metaphor and representations of things to depict or personify what you really want to say. I just got their new album, Brand New Eyes, it's something from paramore I never knew they had in them. I guess I didn't know their music as well as I thought I did. My basketball coach is always telling me not to assume.

No comments:

Post a Comment