sian.grace.carter (me) and A New Perspective

sian.grace.carter (me) and A New Perspective
there lived a 14 year old girl with a competitive drive, loving heart, and a thing for excellence who began keeping a blog

5.07.2010

For the Malnourished Heart

i don't know any of your names
too sad to ask
too sad to get to know you
or you
i hate to have you settle
with being a stranger
to my eyes, to my heart
a heart that has no more room
for love or friendship

it won't hold love anymore
it hates the taste
having lived without it for so long
a malnourished heart
it hates the taste
so feed it love
and it'll spit it back out
in your face

what does a human, like me or you
turn to
when love is out of all the questions?

He created us with love in mind
love should have a place
in all of our hearts
but what happens
when it doesn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment